Big waves are a treat, well as long as they are only so big. I spent today at the beach with my mom, listening to the unusually big surf pound the shore, eating seafood for lunch, and enjoying the rare opportunity of going out for a few hours without any kids. Relaxing until the end, when I realized that no one would be home to open the door for the kids when they got off the bus (when my sister Steph was alive she was always home with a caregiver, she was too fragile to go out) We still haven't gotten used to an occasionally empty house. Luckily the kids were able to take a bus to my friends house, the day was saved. I have the best friends, and the best mom. It was a treat to be able to spend a day together.
No comments:
Post a Comment