Thanks for your kind words about my t-shirt quilt on my blog. I love your quilt. I have also been really inspired by all the things you have created! You are very talented. Your blog has been fun to read. I used to blog but just use mine now to keep pictures of stuff I made so I can post them on ravelry without a flikr acct.
This quilt is gorgeous! Your first attempt??-looks as if you've been doing this forever! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteI love this!! Great job! I'd love for you to link it to our Wednesday link party!
ReplyDeleteRebecca of the R&W Gals
Thank You!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words about my t-shirt quilt on my blog. I love your quilt. I have also been really inspired by all the things you have created! You are very talented. Your blog has been fun to read. I used to blog but just use mine now to keep pictures of stuff I made so I can post them on ravelry without a flikr acct.
ReplyDeleteVery, very lovely!
ReplyDelete